Our dedicated Project Management Team at RLB is responsible for managing a project through from the initial planning stages to completion. Their main task is to break down projects into stages, taking responsibility for monitoring and managing the programme, cost, quality and risk of each stage of the project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our clients and enjoy long term relationships with them.
We are a sector focused business actively operating and investing in Commercial, Residential, Education, Data Centre, Mixed Use, Sports and Retail clients and projects. Our Project Managers work in close contact with clients, advising them on financial matters, project risks, procurement and contract matters using our experience
We are currently recruiting for a project management team comprising a Project Director, Project coordinators/schedules, QA/QC (MEP & CSA), HSE & Cost Consultant. The team will be mainly focused on a large-scale Data Centre project. They will join an existing client focused team and will be able to demonstrate a broad range of project/program experience.
The role-holders will be accountable for the delivery of a significant Data Centre project and prior experience of project delivery in this sector and/or mission critical sectors would be advantageous.
- The team will be located at the client site based office and will lead on their respective professional areas at varying stages of the individual project lifecycles.
- Provide reports to the client as per the client’s schedule.
- Manage the team and contractors to time, quality and cost schedules.
- Respond to RFI’s raised by contractors.
- Commercial guidance and advice to both the Client and RLB’s Project Management team.
- Oversee projects from inception through to successful completion, manage multiple contractor relationships.
- Attend Client meetings where strong diplomacy skills are essential.
The ideal candidates will have significant Project Management experience constructing Data Centres and/or other Mission Critical facilities (Pharmaceutical, Hospitals, etc). A proven track record in a similar consultancy or client environment and demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Bachelor’s degree in respective field
- Further qualification or equivalent experience in respective field
- Project Management Professional qualification preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience post degree qualification
- Saudi Council of Engineers registered or ability to register
- Experience of providing professional advice on multiple build large scale projects specifically on Data Centres.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner within a highly demanding project.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery with excellent communication skills, with diplomacy and management of client expectations a key driver
- Extremely competent and experienced, preferably with international experience
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
With 100 KSA staff and 4,500 worldwide Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
We are an award winning leading independent firm providing our clients with some of the most comprehensive and forward-thinking advice available. We offer a range of complementary quantity surveying, project management, building surveying and advisory services from conception, through design and construction and operational performance of facilities to their eventual disposal or reuse.
Our clients have rapid access to the latest industry intelligence and innovations, which serve to enhance value and mitigate risk. We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
We are committed to developing new services and techniques aimed at enhancing our clients’ businesses in the long term.
Please note that only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered for this role. We appreciate your interest in Rider Levett Bucknall and wish you the best of luck in your job search.
|Job Category||Project Management|