- Manage M365 administration, system, network & facilities, including monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting.
- Assist IT Manager on new IT technology.
- Provide support in Windows Server, mobile devices, and hardware/software maintenance.
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- IT Asset management
- High Diploma or above in IT or related discipline.
- At least 1-2 years hands-on experience in technical support and Windows server administration.
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Power Platform
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized and motivated, self-disciplined, independent but a good team player as well
- Familiar with M365 solutions and MS Teams collaboration tools
Remuneration package shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience of successful candidates. Interested parties please send application with full resume, copy of testimonials from previous employers, copy of certificates of qualification, details of present and expected salary to the HR and Personnel Department, 15/F, The Bay Hub, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong or follow the steps to complete the online application below.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated strictly confidential and used only for recruitment-related purposes.