Are you a consulting engineer with 3 years or more experience looking for an exciting career change? This is an MEP cost engineer’s/QS role. Your engineering knowledge will be put to good use on exciting engineering based projects. Opportunity also exists within this role for short term posting regionally to enhance your exposure to cutting edge technology.
Mechanical or Electrical candidates (preferably conversant in both) encouraged to apply. Reasonable Proficiency in English is also a pre-requisite.
- An Electrical / Mechanical Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in M&E Consultancy Firms
- MEP Engineers are also welcome to join
- Reasonable proficiency in English
- Experience in Bills of Quantities (BOQ) and Variation Order (VO) work for all M&E subcontract packages
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Cost & Measurement software (where necessary, training will be provided for Cost-X software)
- Provide support for measurement, pricing and process monthly M&E claims
- To attend all relevant contracts administration & documentation for the project
- Liaise with relevant external parties
- Maintain relevant documentation professionally