Do you have the experience and drive to take on this role?
As a project/senior you will be responsible for preparing realistic, adaptable, and accurate initial budget estimates and cash flow projections and representing the company in bid conferences and meetings.
- A BS in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Architecture
- Extensive experience or knowledge in Quantity Surveying, Cost Engineering, Project Management or equivalent
- Preferably more than 5 years of experience in Quantity Surveying
- Good ability in all the following areas: Estimates, Quantity Take-off, Cost Engineering, Cost Analysis, Contract, Packaging and Procurement Planning, Bidding/ Procurement, Contract Documentation, QC Post-contract works
- The ability to manage time to meet strict project deadlines
- Drive and can motivate other members of the team
- Conduct quantity take-off and estimate
- Represent bid conferences and project meetings, analyse tender submissions, prepare bid evaluation reports, and recommends tender awards for bid negotiations
- Establish financial analysis and projections
- Prepare and evaluate monthly progress billing statements; evaluate and transact variation/ change order claims, maintains updated list of all bonds and insurances reflecting validity and expiration dates of contracts; prepare report on contractors/ suppliers final account close-out
- Prepare, calculate and control budget for man-hours, equipment and materials