Do you have drive? Keep reading!
As a quantity surveyor, you will assist in preparing realistic, adaptable and accurate initial budget estimates and cash flow projections.
- A BS in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Architecture
- Experience or knowledge in Quantity Surveying, Cost Engineering, Project Management or equivalent
- Good ability in all the following areas: Estimates, Quantity Take-off, Cost Engineering, Cost Analysis, Contract, Packaging and Procurement Planning, Bidding/ Procurement, Contract Documentation, QC Post-contract works
- The ability to manage time to strictly meet project deadlines
- Drive and can motivate other members of the team
You are responsible for:
- Preparing initial budget estimates and realistic cash flow projections
- Conducting quantity take-off and estimates
- Representing bid conferences and project meetings, analyse tender submissions, prepare bid evaluation reports, and recommends tender awards for bid negotiations
- Establishing financial analysis and projections
- Preparing and evaluating monthly progress billing statements; evaluate and transact variation/ change order claims, maintains updated list of all bonds and insurances reflecting validity and expiration dates of contracts; prepare report on contractors/ suppliers final account close-out
- Preparing, calculating and controlling budgets for man-hours, equipment and materials