We currently have a number of Senior Opportunities in KSA both pre and post contract working on multi-billion USD giga projects supporting KSA’s Vision 2030.
We are a sector focused business actively operating and investing in Commercial, Residential, Education, Data Centre, Mixed Use, Sports and Retail clients and projects.
Our dedicated Commercial Management Team at RLB is responsible for seeing a project through from the initial planning stages to completion. Their main task is to break down projects into stages, taking responsibility for monitoring and managing the programme, cost, quality and risk of each stage of the project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our clients and enjoy long term relationships with them.
Our Senior Management work in close contact with clients, advising them on financial matters, project risks, procurement and contract matters using our experience to provide an informed opinion.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Fellow or Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS or MRICS) is essential
- Quantity Surveying degree or a similar construction-related degree with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar management role gained within a consultancy or end user client
- Minimum of 15 years of experience delivering Cost Management Services, preferably with some experience gained in the Middle East
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Our projects capture all sectors with the current focus on Education, Retail, Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Healthcare, Leisure and Entertainment within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision, therefore experience in these sectors is desirable
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English both written and verbal
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, flexible and ambitious
- The ability to deliver in a reactive environment, responding quickly and accurately, under pressure.
With 100 KSA staff and 4,500 worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading-edge service provision.
We are an award winning, leading independent firm providing our clients with some of the most comprehensive and forward-thinking advice available.
We offer a range of complementary quantity surveying, project management, building surveying and advisory services from conception, through design and construction and operational performance of facilities to their eventual disposal or reuse.
Our clients have rapid access to the latest industry intelligence and innovations, which serve to enhance value and mitigate risk. We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
We are committed to developing new services and techniques aimed at enhancing our clients’ businesses in the long term.
Please note that only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered for this role. We appreciate your interest in Rider Levett Bucknall and wish you the best of luck in your job search.