Be part of a dynamic international property consultancy in a collaborative team environment
RLB is an independent global construction and property consultancy who provide clients with management and advice throughout the built environment. We are committed to adding real value to our clients, achieving commercial certainty, project and program success and optimised assets to projects across the globe.
RLB do this through our extensive expertise in cost management, quantity surveying, program management, asset advisory and specialist consultancy services. We employ 4,000+ staff across 40 countries globally, and throughout our long history, we have made a significant difference to our clients by combining innovative solutions and fresh perspectives.
This position reports to an experienced manager who has in excess of 37+ year’s-experience in engineering services and who is well respected in the industry. Our senior associate has been with RLB for 34 years, displaying a leadership style that is collaborative, approachable, hands-on and patient, so the successful applicant will have direct access to a great mentor, keen to share their knowledge and experience and therefore the opportunity to learn from the best in their field.
We are keen to engage a senior quantity surveyor who is at the top of their game in engineering services and in return we offer a substantial pipeline of work across a large number of exciting and high profile tier one major projects in Sydney.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who is:
- Focused, resilient and not afraid to get stuck in
- Self-disciplined and conscientious
- Reliable and committed to meeting tight deadlines
- A mentor. An individual who has a natural ability to teach others and who is willing to share their knowledge and skills across a team of like-minded professionals
- Confident, and the ability to be able to empower others
- A strong leader with great leadership traits
- A respectful and trusting person
- Ethical, with high integrity and honesty, always and no matter what
- Able to learn new ways of working and be able to retain high volumes of technical knowledge
If you have a trades background and possess extensive experience in electrical estimating then this skill-set would be highly regarded in our engineering services department.
Our HR team will be in contact with you shortly.
Together we are creating a better tomorrow through flawless execution today.
Please note that at this time we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies, thank you.