Full Time - Oceania, Australia, Perth
This entry was posted on July 5, 2018.
Want to be part of a growing and successful team?
Due to the continued growth of our infrastructure team in Perth, we are seeking expressions of interest from suitable candidates who have demonstrable proven experience in infrastructure projects:
- Quantity Surveyors / Estimators
- Senior Quantity Surveyors / Estimators
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate(s) to take an active role in the growth of RLB’s infrastructure team, which currently provides cost planning and quantity surveying services across a diverse range of public and private infrastructure projects from inception to completion.
Demonstrable experience in one of the following infrastructure sectors is essential, as is experience of the Australian market:
Experience in a range of procurement methodologies would be advantageous, including alliancing and / or early contractor involvement.
Candidates with contracting and / or professional quantity surveying experience are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should possess:
- Professional qualifications in quantity surveying, construction economics and / or civil engineering
- Be a member, or be eligible for membership, of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS), Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and / or Institute of Engineers Australia
- Be an outgoing team player who is ‘hands on’ and takes a proactive approach to service delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, who is able to interact with clients, consultants and colleagues alike
- Advanced computer skills
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency