Your route into RLB
We offer a range of career opportunities to suit you, whatever your stage of career or specialty.
What we'll offer you
You’ll find our culture is built around enabling you to fulfil your potential, so you can look forward to benefits that include:
You’ll have the opportunity to work on diverse projects across all sectors and regions.
Our graduate development program assists graduates in acquiring the technical, personal and business skills needed to reach their full potential.
A competitive salary and holiday entitlement of 25 days.
We offer great End of Service Benefits, as well as other benefits subject to region.
Company, team and social events as well as community volunteering activities.
FOCUS ON WELLBEING
We participate in a number of health and wellness programs, including participation in local and regional sporting events.
Private healthcare insurance, including dental insurance and eyecare benefits.
Competitive maternity and paternity packages.
- Diversity & InclusionAs a global business, diversity is our strength. We welcome all kinds of professionals who share our passion and ambition.
- Global Experience Exchange ProgramDesigned to give you invaluable insight into how we work around the globe, our GEEP program opens up a world of opportunity and exposes you to some of the world's most iconic projects.
- Training & DevelopmentInvestment in people underpins our continued success. So we’ll help you to find your way and guide your development to help meet our shared ambitions.
- Meet Our PeopleThey say it’s the people that make the place. Meet some of those who make RLB a global powerhouse that continues to set the standard worldwide.
Build your reputation on ours
- Driving innovation through independenceBeing independent gives us more power to drive progress, build good relationships and deliver creative solutions. For you it means more freedom to build a progressive career.
- Investing in and valuing our peopleOur colleagues all share our values and we share their ambitions. So we all work together to build on our heritage of success and create an even bigger future.
- Award winning. Forward thinking.Here you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas, think creatively and deliver through collaboration - confidently grasping new opportunities as they arise.
Life at RLB
- RLB team participating in industry Triathlon
- Collaborating with industry to drive improvement
- Our reputation is built on our exceptional people
Having over 4,000 people based in over 120 offices across more than 40 countries, means we work on landmark projects across the globe. It also means we know and understand our local markets and our clients, and we bring this local insight to make a difference.
Promote fairness, equality of opportunity and well-being, invest in our people and value everyone’s contribution.
Provide an inclusive, safe working environment.
Lead by example and shape the future of our industry in everything we do.
Support the communities in which we live and work and deliver sustainable social outcomes.
Reduce our environmental footprint and collaborate to reduce the environmental impact of our industry.
Challenge the norm, give fresh perspectives and deliver flawlessly.
Act with integrity, honesty and fairness in all our relationships.
Be a self-owned organisation, be financially robust, and deliver agreed financial plans.
- Sponsoring and attending industry events
- Sponsoring local Rugby Team
- Creating a supportive learning environment