All our staff are responsible for data protection, and each person has their role to play to make sure that we are compliant with data protection laws.
2.0 DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We aim to reflect the following principles in our collection and use of personal data:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner and only if certain specified conditions are met;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not processed in any way incompatible with those purposes (“purpose limitation”);
- adequate and relevant, and limited to what is necessary to the purposes for which it is processed (“data minimisation”);
- accurate and where necessary kept up to date;
- kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose (“storage limitation”);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data using appropriate technical and organisational measures (“integrity and security”).
3.0 WHAT HAVE WE DONE AT RLB TO FOLLOW THESE PRINCIPLES
- Implement a data breach process within our IT Service Desk to ensure any breaches are recorded and processed
- We use available technology and software to ensure appropriate levels of security are applied to our data. All devices including mobile phones, tablets and laptops are encrypted and managed centrally to ensure data protection. We use security software such as Bitlocker and privacy screens are used for staff dealing with confidential or high-risk data. Our technology providers such as Microsoft & Mimecast also ensure our data is protected by the highest standard
- Put in place processes to deal with data subject requests and queries
- All existing and new staff complete on-line training in data protection and cyber-security
- Consider data protection in all new deployments and ensure we consider any risk to the data we hold
- Update our privacy notices to cover the different relationships RLB are involved with
4.0 PRIVACY NOTICES
Below there are three privacy notices each regarding different data processes depending on your relationship with RLB. Each notice details within each sub-category ways in which we process your data. Including:
- Personal information categories
- Special categories of personal information
- Where we collect your personal data from
- Uses made of the information
- Who we share your personal information with
- Transferring your personal information internationally
- How long do we keep personal information for
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
5.0 COOKIES AND THEIR USE BY RLB
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and these websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Our Managing Directors are responsible for overseeing our compliance with data protection laws and they have the title of Data Protection Compliance Manager.
7.0 CONTACT US:
If you wish to contact us in the event of any query or complaint in connection with the information we hold about you, please contact us:
- if you are dealing with Rider Levett Bucknall Saudi Arabia Company (LLC) by writing to William Barber, General Manager Rider Levett Bucknall, Unit 80, Block 4, Al Kindi Plaza, Abdullah Al Sahmi Street, Diplomatic Quarter, PO Box 8546, Riyadh 11492, Saudi Arabia or by email to William.Barber@sa.rlb.com
- if you are dealing with Rider Levett Bucknall Gulf States Pty Ltd (Dubai Branch) or Rider Levett Bucknall LLC by writing to Sam Graham, Managing Director, Rider Levett Bucknall, Office 2302 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, PO Box 115882, Dubai, United Arab Emirates or by email to Sam.Graham@ae.rlb.com