Left to right: Jaspal Phull, Lewis Hunt, Mike Thompson, Barry Williams, Chris Jefferies, Phe Yianni, Lucy Darling, Jon Cooper, Craig Wynne, Laura Collins, Lara Giles, Heather Evans, Craig Badger
We are delighted to welcome our second cohort to the Rider Levett Bucknall Futures Board.
The Futures Board is an innovative platform that was launched in 2017 to recognise and harness the ideas and initiatives of the remarkable team we have at RLB UK. The Board’s remit is to promote change and explore new ways to engage with our industry, shape our services and inspire future generations of RLB.
The new members joining the Futures Board represent a diverse group of exceptional talent who work across a range of services and sectors for RLB:
- Laura Collins – Associate MEP Surveyor, London
- Jon Cooper – Associate Building Surveyor, Bristol
- Heather Evans – Head of Sustainability Consultancy, National
- Lewis Hunt – Senior Cost Manager, Sheffield
- Chris Jefferies – Associate Building Surveyor, Sheffield
- Jaspal Phull – Associate Commercial Accountant, National
- Craig Wynne – Associate, IT Project Manager, National
They join existing members who are coming towards the last part of their two year tenure:
- Craig Badger – Senior Cost Manager, Birmingham
- Sam Bensky – Partner, Building Surveyor, Manchester
- James Clark – Associate Cost Manager, Manchester
- Lucy Darling – Associate Cost Manager, London
- Lara Giles – Partner, Marketing, National
- Andy Osborn – Head of IT Operations and Delivery, National
- Mike Thompson – Associate Cost Manager, Birmingham
- Barry Williams – Associate Project Manager, National
- Phe Yianni – Associate Cost Manager, National
Dean Sheehy, UK Board Director who works closely with the Futures Board, said: “We are delighted to welcome the next cohort to the RLB Futures Board. Developing and nurturing talent internally and inspiring them to grow within the Company is one of, if not the most important thing we can do at RLB.
Providing the Futures Board members with real responsibilities and an opportunity to gain insight into senior leadership not only helps bring new perspective, vigour and energy to the thinking at RLB, but helps those on the Board further their careers. Testament to this is the fact that two members of our first cohort have been promoted to Partner during their time on the Futures Board.”