UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS OF LEICESTER NHS TRUST
RLB is providing project management, quantity surveying, NEC supervisory, and CDM coordinator services across the Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester General, and Glenfield Hospitals.
These projects form part of a wider £320 million investment program delivered between 2014 and 2020.
- New Accident and Emergency Department; Adult ED (majors and minors), Children’s ED, Acute Care, Paediatric Assessment, Clinical Support (x-ray and CT), GP initial assessment, rapid assessment and support space (£48m)
- New Vascular Unit (£12m)
- New Theatres Arrivals and Recovery project (£5m)
- Ward refurbishment (£1.5m)
- Various enabling, demolition, alteration and diversion works
- Various FM projects across the estates to test value for money and operational efficiency
At a glance
- ClientUniversity Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- ServicesProject & Programme Success, Commercial Success, Project Management, Cost Planning and Cost Modelling, Health & Safety and PD / CDM services
- LocationLeicester, United Kingdom
Related and Notable Projects...
Designing with Country to create places where community can thrive
GURRINY YEALAMUCKA HEALTH AND WELLBEING CENTREView
How RLB helped to deliver a leading light in healthcare
SURGICAL, TREATMENT AND REHABILITATION SERVICES (STARS)View
How co-design sets a new standard for mental health facilities in New Zealand
MIDDLEMORE HOSPITAL TIAHO MAI ACUTE MENTAL HEALTH…View