Rider Levett Bucknall UK (RLB UK) has re-secured a place on the NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS) Construction Consultancy Services Framework. The firm was successful in being awarded a place on all 11 Lots that it applied for including:
- Lot 1: Architectural Service including lead consultant and contract administration roles
- Lot 2: Project Management
- Lot 3: Civil and Structural Engineering
- Lot 4: Quantity Surveying
- Lot 5: Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health services
- Lot 6: Principal Designer services
- Lot 7: Building Surveyor
- Lot 8: Health and Safety
- Lot 9: Environmental Consultant including BREEAM and Ska
- Lot 11: Fire Safety
- Lot 12: Ancillary Services
This demonstrates the strength and expertise of our Healthcare team across the UK which has seen considerable growth in the depth of our service offering.
The RLB Healthcare team is currently working on projects including the Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust, Camden and Islington, Great Ormond Street and the Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust.
The new framework runs from 01 April 2018 to 31 March 2022 and is expected to generate in the region of £16m over the next four years.
The Construction Consultancy Services Framework is part of a complete Estates and Facilities portfolio provided by NHS SBS to the public sector. As well as being open to NHS Foundation Trusts, the Framework can be used by Central Government Departments, Executive Agencies and NDPBs (Non Department Public Bodies.) This includes organisations such as GP Practices, ‘Blue Light Services’ and education establishments run by the Department of Children.