WINSTANLEY & YORK ROAD ESTATE
The Winstanley & York Road Estate is a joint venture between Taylor Wimpey Central London and Wandsworth Borough Council providing up to 2,500 new homes, 35% of which are to be affordable. The development includes replacement homes for all existing secure tenant and resident leaseholders.
RLB UK is providing project management services.
Plans for significant new community facilities including a state-of-the-art leisure and community centre, a new public park totalling 2.49 hectares, a library, a children’s centre and a nursery have also been approved. Introduction (Second Paragraph):
Key community benefits include:
- A mix of tenures including Social Rent, Shared Ownership, Shared Equity, Affordable Rent, Private Rent and open market sale
- The creation of a new public park is at the heart of the development will offer a greater range of amenity and increased accessibility, enabling many more homes to benefit from its use.
At a glance
- ClientTaylor Wimpey Central London
- ServicesCommercial Success, Project & Programme Success, Contract Administration / Employer’s Agent, Risk Management
- sectorResidential, Retail
- LocationLondon, United Kingdom